Engineering Dimensions, while focusing on the legal, regulatory and ethical aspects of the profession, as well as Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) operations and chapter activities, has an objective of publishing an interesting, informative and stimulating periodical.
Engineering Dimensions has the following editorial objectives:
- To provide information on the practice of professional engineering, PEO activities, and appropriate topics of current general interest.
- To showcase the achievements of engineers and engineering practices.
- To be a forum for the exchange among members of ideas and knowledge, but especially related to the practice of professional engineering and the activities of the association.
- To provide information to members on events, issues and public policy developments especially those relevant to the practice of professional engineering in Ontario.
- To promote public awareness of the Professional Engineers Act, the role of the association, and the responsibilities of professional engineers.
Engineering Dimensions is published bimonthly by PEO and is distributed to all PEO licensed professional engineers. All material is copyright. Permission to reprint editorial copy or graphics should be requested from the editor.